Cruise the Kimberley with Ponant
Set sail for the wild and grandiose landscapes of Kimberley, following this exceptional PONANT itinerary. From Darwin to Broome, embark for an 11-day expedition cruise.
In one of the most picturesque parts of the region, the Hunter River, you will see wild mangrove forests where saltwater crocodiles live along with many species of birds. The highpoint of this cruise will undoubtedly be the discovery of the King George River and the majestic Twin Falls, the highest falls in Western Australia. You will also visit Collier Bay, where you will be able to admire the Montgomery Reef, home to vast expanses of lagoons and immense coral reefs.
These renowned cruises discovering the wild and grandiose landscapes of the Kimberley often book out a year in advance.
From Darwin to Broome, embark aboard Le Lapérouse for an 11-day expedition cruise to one of the last unspoiled regions on the planet.
The cruise includes all meals and drinks, and a choice of 1 of these 3 excursions on your day in Wyndham; a Bungle Bungle scenic flight, an immersive day at El Questro, or the Ord River Experience between Kununurra and Lake Argyle
• Join our highly qualified local expedition team
• Enjoy regular zodiac outings & shore visits to get close to Kimberley nature
• Discover billions of years-old landscapes & ancient rock art
• Listen to stories of the dreamtime from the oldest continuous culture on the planet
• Explore pristine mangrove environments, home to the world’s largest living reptile, the estuarine crocodile.
• Possibility to reach the Mitchell Falls by helicopter, from Hunter River
• Witness unique tidal phenomena such as the Horizontal Falls
• In Wyndham, enjoy one of 3 complimentary excursions; Ord River experience, Bungle Bungle scenic flight, or El Questro experience
Click the blue ‘Contact us’ button below to secure your spot on this amazing experience.