Are You Ready To ‘Sea’ The World? Why Choose A Cruising Holiday
We stand firmly behind the quote “Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer” but some worldly experiences have the potential to diminish that return on investment; just ask any westerner who’s tried to catch a train at Tokyo’s Shinjuku Station, showed their palm to a Greek, or was caught chewing gum in Singapore.
That’s why, if you’re determined to explore the world, we recommend you incorporate a cruise element into the holiday mix; and here are five great reasons why:
1. 71% of the planet is covered in water, so you won’t be stuck for options
2. You won’t need to search for hotel, transport or dining options
3. Language barriers? Not on board. The staff and the signs are all in English
4. First time in a city? Join a tour and you won’t get lost
5. Water is peaceful & rejuvenating; nothing beats a dose of “Vitamin Sea”
This relates to another quote we love: “Joy is found not in finishing an activity, but in doing it.” The meaning of this is simple; if you pick the right cruise line, and right itinerary, the journey itself can be the destination, and the ship itself provides you with the holiday experience that you need. Let us, with our years of cruising experience, help you find that perfect overseas holiday, and we’ll make sure that every cent you spend is returned many times over – in smiles and great memories. If you’d like to take the plunge and start planning your next cruise adventure, click here to explore Emma Whiting Travel’s cruise portal.