Those arriving in Buenos Aires prior to the 16th of February will need to make their own way to the hotel – Hilton Buenos Aires.
Passengers arriving in Buenos Aires on the 16th of February will be met at Ezeiza International airport in the arrival hall. You will be greeted by our local representative holding a PONANT sign and transferred by shuttle to the Hilton Buenos Aires.
Hotel check-in is available from 11.00am
The remainder of the day is at leisure with dinner provided at the hotel. Individual dinner reservations are to be done by each passenger at check-in.
On the 17th of February, after an early breakfast, the group will be transferred to the airport for the flight to Ushuaia.
• Approximate flight duration is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
• Luggage allowance on the flight is one 23kg checked bag and one 8kg cabin bag per person.
• Meet and greet at the airport in Ushuaia, then transfer to a local restaurant for lunch, where the rest of the afternoon is at leisure before boarding the ship.
• Boarding time is from 4.00pm to 5.00pm with the departure being at 6.00pm.
Those who have signed up for the optional excursion to Tierra del Fuego National Park will be transferred upon arrival at Ushuaia airport, and travel towards the park where you will have lunch before starting the tour.
The Tierra del Fuego programme includes:
• The excursion by local bus and the entrance fees to the National Park
• The lunch including beverage package.
• The services of a local English-speaking guide